Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Weekend Getaway Anyone?


This past summer the gals in my family spent a weekend together, as we do every summer. This year we picked the J.W. Marriott in San Antonio. It is such a beautiful and relaxing place to be. With everything at your finger tips such as restaurants, pools, gym, spa, tennis and golf, you don't have to leave the grounds. We pretty much spent most of our time at the pool and it was great. Brunch and coffee in the mornings was the best part of the day. With as busy as our lives are all the time, we value the time when we can all come together and have some girl time! I definitely recommend the J. W. Marriott for a little getaway. By the way, the furnishings and decor is absolutely wonderful. Leather, velvet and chenille, rich wood and iron accents add to its cozy luxe. Here are a few photos.....




Just one more thing....

I know its still VERY warm in Austin right now, but I am dying for fall weather and fall fashion. So I wore my clogs today!


*images courtesy of J.W. Marriott, Kristen Ellis, norstrom.com








No comments:

Post a Comment

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER