Saturday, January 22, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Hello and Happy Weekend to all!!  

I woke up well rested and now with a cup of bold coffee, I am bright eyed and bushy tailed!  I was very excited, as I went through my blog roll, to find that my sweet blog friend, Lili at swanky::chic::fete, has passed on to me a very chic blogger award.  The Stylish Blogger Award to be exact.  What an honor - this is my first.  :)  


Thank you so much Lili!!

So the rules are that I must share 7 things about me and pass on the honor. Here it goes...

1. My husband and I are high school sweethearts.
2. I love my pug about as much as the hubs
3. I collect vintage designer bags & luggage...my mom's Gucci was my first piece
4. Fabric makes me really happy
5. I make jewelry in my spare time
6. I'm a middle child
7. I adore the beach...any beach



I am pleased to pass the Stylish Blogger Award on to a few of my favorite bloggers. {of course there are so many more I love}  Please check them out.  You will be glad you did!













Kelly @ Fabulous K



Congrats and Happy Blogging!




1 comment:

  1. kristen!!! you are back !!! congratulations!!!

    so deserving!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER