Monday, January 24, 2011

Lilly Pulitzer

Well, I finally had a chance to catch up on the latest issue of Lonny.  As you all know, every page is just as amazing as the one before it but I was particularly captivated by the story on Lilly Pulitzer.  I didn't know her backstory until now and I just thought it was incredibly charming.  She seemed like such a chic and cool lady to know and I love her juice stand story.  Her style was so fabulous and I love that the Lilly team is still designing with that fun and spunk!

A visit to the King of Prussia store is definitely on the to do list next time we make to that neck of the woods!



Makes me long for a beach vacation!


I love their inspiration boards.




All images via www.lonnymag.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER