Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Current Obsessions

Well, Hello!!  Its been a little while since I was last here.  To say that I have been busy would be an understatement but it is true!  With work and family events and friends to hang out with life has been full...in a good way!

Catching up is always tough and so much has happened in the last few months.  A short recap: I took a little trip to Santa Fe, we had a big Easter celebration with a little beach time thrown in, wedding dress shopping with one of my great friends (for her), crawfish boils, Spazmatics, SXSW Music Festival here in Austin (the hubs played a few shows with a new band), Stella & Dot launched their amazing Spring/Summer collection, lots of furniture deliveries, selections and I have added a few more clients to the roster, of which I am very excited.  I will share photos as we make progress on these projects. 

I thought I would start my come-back with my some of my current obsessions.

Enjoy!


Skirted Tables


Lace Tops


Riviera Side Chair - Serena & Lily


Gray washed cabinets


Zuni Fetish Necklaces - Picked these up at the Santa Fe Market



Heather Ikat Tunic - Emerson Fry



Mixing several tile patterns together


Wallpapered Bedrooms



New fabric samples


Vintage/Modern Movie Posters


Painted furniture legs



*images via Pinterest, KED, Serena & Lily, Emerson Fry









No comments:

Post a Comment

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER