Saturday, June 25, 2011

Bixby Clutch

Is there anything Kate Spade doesn't get right?......No!  I am such a nut for handbags, new and vintage.  Its more of a collection for me, which I will blog about more later.  I love it when a bag comes out and it is exactly what you have needed in a bag.  The first designer handbag I ever bought was a Kate Spade striped tote and that was when I was about 19 and I have had it ever since, kept neatly when not in use and stuffed with tissue of course.  KS never disappoints! 

This is the Bixby Clutch.  She is the perfect size clutch for everyday use and pretty reasonably priced!  The details are simple and perfect.  Soft leather, wood and resin trim, modern geometric lining and such classic colors.  Love the pop of the Aqua.  Fashion is fun with this bag!










*all images from www.katespade.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER