Thursday, May 19, 2011

Current Obsessions

Hello all and Happy Thursday!  This week has flown by and I am just trying to keep up.  I thought it was time to share with you some of the things I am over the moon about these days.  I have always loved anything with nailheads but I love the new and interesting shapes we can accentuate just by adding nailheads, its genius!  I am also loving feminine gold accent pieces that make a room feel light and pretty just like a soft silk blouse can do for your wardrobe.  Anything monogrammed is always a thoughtful and personal touch also like the cute zodiac art print - great for a playroom or kids bedroom.  Enjoy a few of my current obsessions and have a wonderful day!




Jayson Home & Garden

Wisteria



Emersonmade


Layla Grace




Tory Burch


Trina Turk


Trina Turk



Lou Hanging Chair



Serena & Lily



Luxury Monograms



Jayson Home & Garden


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER