Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Break in New Mexico

Hello all!!  I hope you have all been well.  I can't believe I have been a stranger for so long, I apologize.

I wanted to share photos from my recent visit to Ruidoso, Taos, and Santa Fe, New Mexico.  My parents go every year with some very close family friends and its been about 5 years since my last visit.  This year we were so excited to join them and my sister came too.  I had a blast getting to spend so much time with them.  Santa Fe was definitely my favorite part.  I fell in love with the architecture, art and jewelry.  What an inspiring place to be - its like a little world all its own.  I can understand how these artists are so moved by their surroundings.  My sister, mom and I almost cleaned them out of jewelry!  Here are a few photos I took.  Enjoy!






























*images by K.E.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER