Thursday, December 2, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide for HER

If you're like me, you probably start a wish list for presents a bit earlier than December....in your head, of course.  Well, I've had my eye on a few things already and they are sure to please any gal on your gift list.  I always try to buy the girls on my list gifts I would love to unwrap myself and anything monogrammed is always thoughtful.  Here are a few of my favorite gift ideas for HER this year. 






1. The Aventura Ring from James Avery, @ $79
2. Silk Cargo Shirt from Madewell, $110
3. Idesia Necklace from Anthropologie, $48
4. Open Top Canvas Tote Bag from Lands End, $17.50-$30.50
5. Polka-Dot Small Natalie Make-Up Bag from Kate Spade, $85
6. Letter O' Mine Coin Purse from Anthropologie, $24
7. Royal Jelly Body Butter from Savannah Bee Company, $28
8. Original Tall Boot from Hunter, $125
9. Sutton Place Marielly from Kate Spade, $295
10. Calling Cards from Pixelimpress, $25


I just picked up the Lands End tote for all the gals in my family - monogrammed with each of their initials.  I have 3 totes and use them everyday for work, trips, groceries, etc.  Such a great gift alone or to fill with "stocking" stuffers.  I am also in love with the engraved ring, so classy and feminine.  And for those new moms on your list, how about some totally rad calling cards for play dates. 

Remember to think about her personality and you can't lose. 

1 comment:

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER