Thursday, January 27, 2011

Stella & Dot

Hello all!  I hope the week has been good to you.  My week has been super busy but the weather has been amazing and I have enjoyed being out running around.  

Well, its no secret how much I love jewelry, buying it and making it.  So I guess it is fitting that my latest venture/hobby would have everything to do with jewels and parties.  A few short weeks ago, I decided to become a Stylist for Stella & Dot and I love it so much.  I can't tell you what a great response I have gotten toward the jewelry. 

Stella & Dot is a direct sales company that hires Stylists to represent the line by hosting trunk shows.  It is the perfect way to get together with your best friends and have some girl time. 

I'm sharing a sampling of my favorite pieces.  If there is anything that catches your eye let me know!














Check out the website for more fabulous jewels!

Happy Shopping!







2 comments:

  1. LOVE all of those necklaces. amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous pieces! im crushing over the coral/turquiose bangle :))

    ReplyDelete

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER